Monday, January 24, 2011

1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon Share

1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon is my new favorite accessory and I have just decided I need each color. That got me to thinking, what if you, my favorite stampin' friends, needed every color too? So I got out my trusty calculator and figured out a Seam Binding Ribbon Share.

For a mere $11.50, you will get 2 yards of each of 7 colors, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red. That is 14 yards of beautiful Seam Binding Ribbon, so easy to tie and fray and all sorts of other fun things.

There are 5 spots in each share and the first one already has two people signed up so contact me today to get your spot! I will order each share as it is filled and get it right out to you. If you don't live close enough to me to meet up for delivery please add another 50 cents for postage. I can't wait to get my Seam Binding Ribbon in all of those colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment