Sunday, January 26, 2014

Oh Snap Retro Fresh Style



Doesn't get any easier than this!   I chose my daughter's favorite journaling tag from the Retro Fresh Designer Series Journaling Tags from the Occasions Catalog put another one of the tags underneath and punched out a piece of another one with the Word Window Punch to cover up the saying on the front of the original card.  I have nothing to be sorry about, today that is, so I thought this was the perfect solution.  Mounted that on some Coastal Cabana and then on a
Baked  Brown Sugar card base and the outside of the card was finished in about 5 minutes.  


For the inside I decided to make a banner.  I stamped in Baked Brown Sugar on Coastal Cabana using the Perfect Pennants stamp set and using Glue Dots strung the banners onto Gold Baker's Twine that has to be seen in real life to be appreciated fully.  I covered up the spaces in between with the Gold Sequin Trim which at $4.95 is a great bargain especially if you use them one at a time like I did!   Take a look thru the Occasions Catalog and remember Sale A Bration starts Tuesday, January 28th and with every $50 in merchandise you order you get a free item from the Sale A Bration Catalog!   If you need a Sale A Bration or Occasions catalog contact me today and I will get one right out to you.  That is if I can get out of my driveway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment