Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm on a roll.


Well maybe that's an exaggeration since I did have to have all 10 of these gift bags with tags finished by 3:30 today for my Brownie Meeting.  We are having our Christmas party and I love giving these little girls presents.  Their Moms like getting something stamped because they love the ideas.  So here is todays offering, the bags are topped with the Top Note Die using the Big Shot and I used the Curly Punch Label set for the Merry Christmas part.  I used the Scandinavian Wheel to put behind the Merry Christmas, so easy and fast. The penguins are all punched out and were so much fun to make. I used an awesome idea for the penguin faces.  Instead of punching out small pieces and then trying to glue them on I punched out the eyes and cheeks on the Basic Black circle and backed it with a Whisper White circle, no gluing of small pieces involved.  I love punch art!

No comments:

Post a Comment