Monday, April 27, 2009

Have a honey of a day!


My days have been so busy with so many things.  I have been stampin' just not posting.  
So sorry.

Well today I found a card called a spring card over at Dawn's Stamping Studio.  You will have to check her archives and go to January 16th or 17th.  So cute.  I pulled out my Juntos Designer Series Paper available in the SU! Spanish Catalog and tried my hand at one.  It took me several tries to get everything straight and I think I might need a bit more practice.  I've always been more inclined to estimate than measure but I like it just the same.

And a little teaser ...  SU! is having a special in May.  Buy 3 packs of 12x12 paper, textured, Designer Series etc. and get a 4th pack free. You could pick up a pack of this beautiful paper for free!!!    Remember you didn't hear it from me, at least not till May 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment