Wednesday, May 20, 2009

new catalogs

This time of year is so exciting!!!   I just pre ordered the new 2009- 2010 Stampin' Up! catalogs, 2 boxes, full of new stamp sets and accessories.  Not to mention new In Colors, new Designer Series paper, my heart is pounding with anticipation.   I used my Great Reward points a way for Stampin' Up! demos to get freebies.  Do you want to get all the SU! info first?  Earn free stamps?  Get a discount on every SU! purchase you make?  Well you are in luck, join my team today with the limited time incentive to become a demonstrator.  Only $75 till the end of May, yep, you heard that right only $75 to become a full fledged SU demo.  Click on the May Special button on the right for more information.  Then call or email me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment