Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bad, bad blogger


I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had our usual hectic Christmas. But things are getting back to normal and I promise to be a better blogger in the future. I had some quality stampin' time yesterday and could not stop using the snowman from Snow Buddies, the Hostess Set in the soon to be gone, Holiday Mini. I am placing one more order on Thursday at 9 pm so if you want something contact me pronto.

We used the faux metal technique in our Hostess Technique Club a few months back and I decided to use this technique on my favorite little snowman. Our last month for this round of techniques is in a few weeks. If you are interested in joining the next round leave a comment and I will contact you with further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment