Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Cattys will be here tomorrow!!!


The new Stampin' Up! catalogs will be delivered here tomorrow just in time for our birthday lunch for a Technique Club member. The most awesome UPS driver in the world said he would try his best to get the package here before 11 so I can get them to the Technique Club members at lunch. What a fun lunch that will be! I made them all wish list bookmarks for their new catalogs. I think this is one of the best catalogs SU! has put out in recent history and my wish list is very very long. If you are in need of a catalog be sure and contact me to get one to you right away!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back! Of course, I love your bookmark wish list (I could use about 20 of them for MY Wish List) and the new catty is great. Thanks for the birthday lunch at Trendy's and lunch at Panera. Where shall we go next? Love ya, Nancy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea. Did you have a template?

    Thanks Kayla,

    support@kaylatapley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. I have to lift the idea for my open house. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete