Monday, September 6, 2010

Lovin' the Spider Web



I love the new Embossing Folder in the Holiday Mini, Spider Web. For this card I used White Staz On and laid down a little color directly onto the Embossing Folder. Put a piece of Elegant Eggplant inside and sent it on thru my favorite tool, the Big Shot. The White Staz On inked the paper at the same time the folder embossed it. So easy and so spooky looking. And yes, the Staz On came off the folder I just used a little Staz On Cleaner and it is as good as new.




Don't forget about the wonderful giveaway from SU! Sign up to be a demonstrator and SU! will send you this beautiful Greenhouse Gala Tote. Mine comes tomorrow, so contact me and come over and see it in person and maybe stay and stamp a bit!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have thought to use Stazon; it looks great! New follower from SC craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects. I'm now following you from SC.

    Terry #250
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete