Friday, March 9, 2012

A little Sneak Peek


SU! released a sneak peek to it's demos the other day and allowed us to buy a few things that will be in the upcoming 2012 -2013 catalog. I saw this Petite Purse Die for my beloved Big Shot and I had to have it. Since I have been busy trying to help where needed with the tornado victims I have only had a moment to run some textured card stock thru with a little Twitterpated DSP and literally in 5 minutes had an adorable little purse. The flower is made with the Bitty Bunch Flower punch and I put a tiny pink rhinestone from the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit in the Occasions Mini on page 18, bet you didn't even notice them now did you. I can not wait to make purses for my Girl Scouts actually they are so easy they will be making them. I can guarantee that any girl young or old will enjoy this Big Shot Die.

If you can not wait to get this die yourself you could sign with my SU! Team the Log Cabin Stampers today and get your die early too. There are so many benefits to being a SU! Demo let's talk about them today! The Starter Kit is on sale for only $125 a HUGE bargain and there is no obligation to continue to be a demo after you get the kit so it is a great way to get some stampin' supplies at a great price too. PLUS be the first to sign up and you will get from me the exclusive Hostess Bag shown on page 3 of the Sale A Bration catalog. And if you sign up during SAB you also get to pick a free pack of Designer Series Paper or a MDS digital download each month for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment