Monday, May 7, 2012

Totally CASED

I needed to make an anniversary card really fast because I am the Queen of Procrastination and I have to have it sent out tonight.   I decided to use Delicate Doilies and set to blog surfing for inspiration.  I found it on Stamping with Sandi's blog and I used her card as the basis for mine.  It uses the Stained Glass Technique embossing in black on vellum cardstock and colored in with markers. The DSP used is from Pocketful of Posies, so many designs so little time.

And one last note, I have seen the new SU! catalog with my own eyes and all I can say is WOW!  I love the current catalog but the upcoming catalog is beyond description.  There are still a few sets I want on the retiring list and then watch out wallet, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment