Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in a box


I made my Sister in Law a little present for Christmas. Inside the box was a movie gift card and some Rolos.  I picked Rolos because of the shape and the fact that I DO NOT like Rolos so they would be safe from a late night chocolate craving.  I followed the directions of a very talented stamper Brenda Quintana.  The front uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog, Scensational Season, available for just a few more days.  The trees are stamped in Tempting Turquoise and then over stamped with the sentiment from Sassy Salutations in Real Red.  Cute, cute, cute, or at least I think so.

I will be placing an order on Monday December 31st at 10 pm if you want to combine orders to save on S&H.  Just email or call and we can get it all set to go.  Stop back Friday for a sneak peak on a project Kaylee and I are doing in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment