Friday, January 18, 2013

Andy Warhol Dinosaurs

I have a nephew with a birthday coming soon and even though he is well on his way to being 30 years old, he still loves dinosaurs.  In fact I bought this set with him in mind.  I decided to channel Andy Warhol and stamp part of the dinos in Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse.  Punched out coordinating circles and assembled.  The saying is from my favorite quirky sentiment set, Sassy Salutations and I used an Apothecary Accents Framelit to die cut the frame.  Stamp first, die cut second makes it so much easier to get the placement as perfect as you want.  The background paper is from the Sale A Bration Designer Series Paper, Sycamore Street, I got that free with a $50 order.  I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment