Friday, June 7, 2013

New Stamps + new paper = Thank you cards for new business

My daughter and her friend both graduated from college with a degree in Photography and have launched a business,  Double Exposure Photography.  They are both very talented photographers and extremely nice people.  It is hard to make a go of it in the photography world because everyone with a cell phone thinks they are a photographer and I guess to some extent they are.

I got the new Designer Series Paper I Am Me with my daughter in mind and just had to bust it open and use it right away.  I layered the DSP on a notecard and then a piece of Basic Gray and then my stamped images in Whisper White.  Now they have thank you cards when they need them and I got to use my new stamps and DSP.  Win, win!

Here is the link to their Facebook page if you need great photographs done by professionals.
Double Exposure Photography

And here are the Thank You cards.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment