Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Honor Flight

My uncle is going on an Honor Flight soon and his daughter told me they would have a mail call and asked if I would like to send a card for him to open during mail call.  Of course I would.  I had saved some photos of cards that had a patriotic theme and kind of put them all together and came up with this one.  Used Pictograms "You're a Star" on the inside.  Hope he has the time of his life, he deserves it.  The base is a quarter sheet of Night of Navy with Whisper White cut at 4" x 10 1/2" folded in half attached to that.  It gives me the Whisper White inside I need when using a dark card base.  And happy days, Whisper White is one of the card stocks on sale during the Stock Stamp and Save sale.


Don't forget the fabulous Stock Stamp and Save Sale going on thru October 6th and the Pick A Pack of Paper Join My Team opportunity going on for the entire month of October.  Join my team today and get a pack of non speciality DSP for 6 month, November - April.  It cost $99 to get a starter kit worth up to $125 that you pick yourself, no obligation to every sell anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment