Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Captain, we're taking on water!!!


On Sunday when all the snow was melting our sump pumps quit.  Of course we didn't know the pumps quit till there was an inch of water covering the entire basement.  We have been cleaning and mopping like crazy.  So I am going to show you a close up of one of the Valentines today.  Also be sure and check out my SU! site, there is a new video on there, very informative. 

The card uses two wheels, one standard size and on jumbo wheel.  Funky forest was a wheel I had to have the moment I laid eyes on it and So Swirly is a very versatile wheel.  You can't beat the price of a wheel in my opinion, they can cover a lot of space in a very short time!

Don't forget that I am having an open house on Sunday the 15th from 2-4 using the new 
Sale A Bration sets.  Also the Techniques Hostess Club starts Tuesday the 17th.  We still have one more spot left.  Contact me today to be the one to join.  See the post further down for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment