Sunday, August 2, 2009

Treat Bag with card


On page 159 in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog are these Treat Bags. 5 in a package for $3.95 and they are stinking cute! I just put a couple of the die cuts on the front with a little Real Red Grosgrain ribbon and there you go a handmade treat bag. The card also uses the die cuts and the Real Red Textured Card Stock that comes with the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit. I used a piece of the Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware that frames the image.

Just a quick reminder September 1st at 7 pm is the Christmas is Coming stamp camp. Make 3 cards, a gift card holder and some Christmas tags all for only $20. Or order $50 that night and the clamp is free! You also would get your name on the 50/50 board, who knows, you could be the winner of $50 in free Stampin' Up! merchandise.

And lastly SU! has an August special for all of you stampers. Spend $35 on stamp sets from the Growing Up section of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (pages 74-90) and receive a FREE package of Designer buttons--a $7.95 value! Eligible buttons are listed below.
Item #
Page
Description
Retail Value
116313
181

Playground Designer buttons

$7.95
116312
181

Sherbet Designer buttons

$7.95
114333
181

Button Latte Designer buttons

$7.95

Things to Remember:
  • Growing Up section stamps include the Pirate and Princess Personalized Name stamps from the party kits but not the kits themselves.
  • Stampin' Around wheels do not qualify as a stamp set.
  • For every $35 you spend on Growing Up stamp sets, you will receive a free package of Designer buttons.
  • Spanish and French equivalent Growing Up stamp sets are also eligible for this promotion. In addition, the QuinceaƱera stamp set (item 113820) from Celebrando Creatividad is also eligible. See this online in the Spanish catalog, page 21.
I don't know about you but I love the word free!!!! Some of you may have overlooked this section thinking you don't have kids anymore or something. But, there is a little bit of a kid in all of us and I challenge you to find your inner child today.

What am I ordering? Well we all know I am on a stampin' diet, but I just received a $50 VISA gift card from SU! based on a portion of my sales from last year. I am thinking about getting, Pony Party, Greetings Earthling, Extreme Guitar and/or Extreme Skateboard and Pirate Time. That should get me some FREE buttons! I love the Playground Buttons, very colorful and could work for boys or girls. So order today and spend $35 on Growing Up stamp sets and get your free buttons. And just in case you are wondering why I wouldn't get the other sets, well I already have most of them, don't tell, shhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment