Friday, August 14, 2009

Staycation


Sorry for my absence I was taking a "staycation" with my Mom. Well not actually, Mom fell in her bathroom and broke a rib last Thursday night. She spent 5 days in the hospital and is now in a rehab center taking PT twice a day, doing well. The posts you saw while she was in the hospital were ones I had posted in a way that they were doled out one a day. That only lasted so long and that is why there was such a lapse in posting. But I'm back with some sneak peeks from the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog which should be coming to your mailbox very very soon. Not on my mailing list? Place an online order and I will automatically put you on my mailing list.

Today's peek is a bookmark made out of Elegant Eggplant cardstock and the new Designer Series Paper Christmas Cocoa. I embossed the snowflake from Snow Swirled in White and sponged around it with Creamy Carmel. I wiped off the snowflake which resisted the ink and atteched this triangle to the front of the bookmark. It fits right on the corner of your page in case you ever find enough time to go back and read again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment