Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh My Word

I can not believe it is September and today is our first Brownie Meeting of the year! So much to do and so little time. My Mom is now staying with us till she is feeling better and then we will reevaluate. I have had so many Stampin' Events going on I can hardly catch my stampin' breath. Please be patient while I readjust my day and have some time to call my own again.

The Holiday Mini is out and fabulous. You have a chance to earn not one but two Hostess Sets. Thanks to my stamp campers that met for the Christmas is Coming Stamp Camp I earned both sets. Look out for some stampin' with these two sets!
Maybe we will use them when we meet at Passage Bookstore on the 4th Tuesday of the month, September 22nd. I announce the color family we will be using and all you have to do is show up with those colors and I do the rest of the work. Last month we made two cute cards using Bold Brights and the Very Thankful Set. Contact me for more information.

I will try my best to post a few projects we made at the stamp camp for you. Until then, happy stampin' !

No comments:

Post a Comment