Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As promised



Yesterday I said I would show you something fun to do with the Circle Brads that are on sale this week. It took more time to try and get a good picture than it did to make the brads. I sure hope for my birthday I get a new camera, hint, hint.
In the first picture I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint and using a sponge dauber I put a shimmer on the brads. They look so much better in real life. The center brad, the one peeking, is a regular brad, the other two have the shimmer paint on them. Stampin' Up! carries three different colors of shimmer paint and you can see them in the Holiday Mini catalog. Don't have a catalog? Email me and I will get one right out to you. Or click on the Holiday Mini on the right hand column to download a copy right away.

The picture above is the Circle Brads that I "colored" in using Crystal Effects and a drop of Bashful Blue reinker. I used a toothpick to drop the color into the groves on the brad. Heat with the heat tool and there you have it, colored Circle Brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment