Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Demo Meeting


Part of the perks of being a demo is having meetings with your fellow demonstrators. Tonight I am going with my downline to the other side of the world and meeting up with other demonstrators. We are having a shoebox swap, we each made a card and then bring the supplies for the others to make the card. I can hardly wait. My card is a very untraditional color combo for Winter but I have a new spool of Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain and I love using it. The snowflakes are from Winter Post and the words on each snowflake are from Four The Holidays, a set you can find in the Holiday Mini.

Want to join in the fun and be a part of my team? Stampin' Up! is running a great sign up special . This special gives you a head start on the new My digital Studio and is a fantastic value. Call or email me and we can sit down and discuss all of the benefits of being a SU! demo and a part of my team.

Digital+ Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)

Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:

  • My Digital Studio software suite
  • Two stamp sets (Party Hearty, Petal Pizzazz)
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Four Classic Stampin' Pads (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise)
  • Four Stampin' Write markers (Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red)
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD and other supplies)

No comments:

Post a Comment