Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SWAP card for the Organized SWAP


I promised I would show you my SWAPs and the first one is for an organized WOW SWAP that I participated in with other demos. I was in the Latecomers Group and I am sure that won't surprise anyone but still came away with some incredible cards. I also came away with a stomach virus but we won't go into that, trust me you don't want to know.

This card uses Rich Razzleberry as the base and More Mustard and the Designer Series Paper Botanical Gazette. I also used the new embossing folder from the Occasions Mini, Framed Tulips. Stamps used are the Medallion stamp and the for you is from the new set, Say it Simply. I don't feel good enough to go into details but if you are interested let me know and I will list directions next post.

2 comments:

  1. I am now following you through Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! Now following through SC (#322). Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete