Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wondering where I went?

If you are wondering where I went I can't answer that question. I do not know where the time goes. I have been incredibly busy and with what I'm not sure either. So can you all grant me a do over and let me start again? I promise to try harder to post on a more frequent basis.

I just got back from Nashville, Tennessee where I attended my first SU! Leadership Event and it will definitely not be my last. It was non stop fun at Opryland which is absolutely beautiful. I met a bunch of demos that I "talk" to on SCS and they could not have been nicer people. I won a free stamp set of my choice, did some totally awesome Make and Takes, swapped for some gorgeous cards and 3D projects and was given a bunch of product from the Occasions Mini. To top things off I came back with a million and one ideas for fun stampin' projects for all of us to enjoy.

I participated in one organized SWAP and I will post my card in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment