Monday, August 15, 2011

Hired an assistant



In hopes that I can keep up with this blog and my Stampin' business I have hired an assistant. She will come in one day a week and take photos for this blog and hopefully straighten up my always chaotic stampin' sanctuary. Of course if she finds a real job I will once again be on my own.

Today's post is a mini cupcake stand ( or mini brownie in this case ) that I have seen posted in all sorts of places. It is made using the Butterfly Embosslit folded in half and glued together. I punched out the scallop top and attached with mini glue dots. The stamp used is one of the single stamps in the front of the catalog. And because I think almost everything I make is worthy of keeping forever, I punched out a circle from a window sheet to protect the top.

Technique Club meets tomorrow night and I am making each of the club members one with a brownie on top. See, membership has its privileges.

No comments:

Post a Comment