Friday, August 19, 2011

Lovely As A Tree


I think Lovely As A Tree may be my favorite all time stamp set. No matter what I do with this stamp it always makes my cards beautiful. This one is stamped with River Rock and distressed around the edges with the same ink color. See the ripped part on the upper left? Yep, big boo boo there just hidden by making this card a vintage type card. No mistake here only room for improvements. The background is from the First Editions Speciality Paper and the strip behind the stamped image is from the Neutrals Paper Pack.

Don't forget you still have time to take advantage of Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper sale. buy 3 get one free!!! Contact me to place your order today or click on the right hand side of this blog to order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment