Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Goodies came today.





My box of Stampin' Up! goodies arrived today and boy, oh boy do I have some new things to show you.



First off I got 8 new stamp sets, 4 new wheels and 2
Stampin' Spritzers for FREE!!!!  













Here is a photo of the entire order...











                                                                               

And this is my new favorite ribbon of all time!!!!

I have the new ribbon shares all packed up and ready to go.  If you want to get in on the next batch contact me for details today!   Tomorrow I hope to have my first card made with new stamp sets ready to show you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my new shares. The new In Color ribbons look great! I think my favorite In Color might be the Midnight Muse with Gumball Green a close second and the Summer Starfruit third. Nancy

    ReplyDelete