Monday, June 18, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Tomorrow is Technique Club and I don't often share those projects but I love this one so much I just can't keep it to myself.  It uses a technique that stamps all of the images at the same time and then just mats each layer.  I used the new Everything Eleanor stamp set and also the new One in a Million stamp set.  The base of the cards and mats are Midnight Muse one of the new InColors and I used the new firm foam ink pad in the same color, with a little Pool Party too.   You will be amazed at the coverage you can achieve with the new firm foam ink pads.  Call me or shoot me an email if you would like to come over and use then yourself.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I'd love to case this one. Came here from SCS-just read your post about casing. You have a nice blog and great cards. tfs

    ReplyDelete