Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Rare Sunday Post

I don't often post on Sunday, that is a day I try to spend doing things I want to do.  Today this involved watching football while stampin'  Imagine that, I spent the day stampin'.  Well I also made an egg custard pie and let Miss Scarlet out a million and one times and looked at some cars online Cody wants to buy but I spent the majority of my day watching football and stampin'

I purchased the Simply Scrappin' Kit, Razzelberry Splash, because I love the colors in that kit.  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzelberry, Pink Pirouette and Night of Navy, what's not to love?

I have a fascination with 3-D projects and this one turned out fantastic if I do say so myself.  I saw a video on Frenchie's blog and tried to make a box following her instructions.  I didn't catch that she gave a crucial measurement saying it was one measurement and then she said the correct measurement later.  I wrote down the first measurement she said and could not get the box to work.  BUT I went back and watched her video again and voila! I finally figured it out.

By now I am sure you are saying come on woman, shut up and show us the box, so here it is.  If you would like to make a box like this with me all you have to do is buy the Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Kit from me in a separate order, not in conjunction with a Club Order, and we will get together as a group and make this box, maybe more than one!   If you  aren't local to me I will send you a detailed pdf with instructions.   So send me your order by Friday, September 21st at noon and I will get the order placed.  Feel free to add other things you might need to complete this box.  I used Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Natural Buttons, Faceted Buttons, Glimmer Brads, Whisper White Baker's Twine and the Lovely Labels stamp set and the Jewelry Tag Punch.  I also used  a lot of glue dots and dimensionals.  I have no objection to you ordering other things from me as well, order away!!!




2 comments:

  1. OMW that is darling!!! I'll need to play with some paper and heck... now I have a valid *reason* to buy this paper kit - right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an ADORABLE project! This is also my very favorite scrappin' kit in a long, long time. Colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete