Friday, September 14, 2012

Two more days left to get your free Halloween Project Kit

It's always more fun to stamp with friends! If you sign up with me by September 16, you will get a Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit absolutely FREE-a $60 value!  I made my kit and if I do say so myself it turned out very cute.  I changed a few things to make it fit the photos I wanted to highlight.  Every year all of the cousins get together to carve pumpkins and have their photo taken in Mimi's tree.  It is a huge colorful maple tree that some have climbed and some have fallen out of.  

If you want a kit for yourself contact me immediately and we will get you started on becoming a member of my team, The Log Cabin Stampers.  Joining is easy, the starter kit is $99 and has free shipping.  In return you pick $125 of SU! merchandise  to be enjoyed as you see fit.  This kit has no obligation to continue as a demonstrator and is such a good deal.  I love being a SU! Demonstrator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment