Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A BIG thank you!

A big thank you to all of my wonderful customers/friends who came by yesterday and made a card and ordered stamps at a 15% off savings.  With your help I sold over 50 stamps, stamp sets or wheels in one day !   That puts me in the running to get some great prizes from Stampin' Up! out of the upcoming Spring Catalog.  I will receive a small embellishment, a large embellishment, A FREE STAMP SET and 2 chances to win a $50 SU! Shopping Spree.  My success is due to the wonderful people I hang out with, my stampin' friends.  Thanks to you all.


Want a job that rewards you with not only a discount on your favorite Stampin' Up! supplies but rewards you with wonderful relationships with great people?  Contact me today, you can get started today with the $99 Starter Kit.  For $99 you choose your own kit of items worth at least $125.  Get it in time to make your Christmas cards and help all of your friends make their own Christmas cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment