Thursday, October 18, 2012

Desktop Display Calendar Case

So I needed a couple of dollars more to make an order come to the magic $150 level so I could get $25 in free merchandise, admit it, we all play that game.  Anyways, I decided to give the Desktop Display Calendar Case, item # 127033, on page 22 of the Holiday Catalog a try.  You can order an already done for you 2013 calendar inserts too but I decided to give it a go myself.  The Desktop Display Calendar Case is only $1.95 so what do you have to lose.  I think these would make adorable Christmas presents.  Here is the insert I made for October of this year.  I used Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper  and French Foliage Stamp Set both from the main catalog.    Can you guess what DSP I used for the image panel on November and December?



No comments:

Post a Comment