Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I tolerate you

I got my husband the Dude kit for Valentine's Day and gave it to him early so he could use it, hint, hint, wink, wink.  He did make a card for me but that is a post for a different day.  We were looking at the kit while watching our favorite show,  The Big Bang Theory and I wondered out loud what kind of card Sheldon would make.  Sheldon said something and I said I know he would make a card that said
                                                             " i tolerate you"


And a card was born, although I suspect the lack of a capital  for the letter "i" would drive Sheldon up the wall, it used to drive me nuts too but I am learning to deal with it.


1 comment:

  1. This is excellent! My husband and I adore each other but we are also both VERY sarcastic and irreverent. This would be perfect!

    ~Wendy
    SCS willstampforfood

    ReplyDelete