Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Join now till the end of March and get 25% more free

Stampin' Up! just announced they are extending the join now special that they had during Sale A Bration!  Sign up with me till MArch 31st for only $99 and get $156.50 worth of SU! merchandise.  It is such a great deal.  Thinking about buying a Big Shot, just join and get the Big Shot plus $56 more for dies and embossing folders free.  PLUS, NO SHIPPING!!!

 As I recruit people for my team, The Log Cabin Stampers, I get rewards too, one of which is 2 bottles of Silver Sparkle Dazzling Detail!   So I will share mine with you and give you a bottle of Silver Dazzling Details when you join.  PLUS, SU! is celebrating their 25th Anniversary and have been spoiling demonstrators with all sorts of goodies and sneak peeks AND you would be eligible to go to Convention in July.  Kaylee and I are going and we can't wait to get to see all of the wonderful displays and get all of the fabulous free stuff!  Come join my team and go to Convention and join in on all of the Stampin' Up! fun.

Here is what I have been up to the last couple of day.  On the SU! blog page, Carrie C showed and gave wonderful directions to these adorable bunny boxes.  I ran with that idea and made another version too.

No comments:

Post a Comment