Saturday, March 16, 2013

What I can do when I am not sitting in a parking lot

I was looking on Pinterest the other day and saw some projects using the All Dressed Up items from Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog and came across one that really struck a chord with me.  So I set out to make one of my own.  Then while crafting madly I got a text, Sarah would pick Kaylee up at work. Have I ever mentioned how much I like Sarah?  Such a sweetheart.  So anyways, this allowed me to continue working and I came up with this.

It uses the 2013 Sale A Bration paper, Sycamore Street, that is only available till March 22nd for the background and the stamp sets, Curly Cute and Feels Good embossed in Black Embossing Powder for the sentiments.

I am going to send this to one of our German "daughters" who is getting married in December.  It is in a acrylic frame that stands on it's own that I got at the Dollar Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment