Tuesday, April 9, 2013

All Dressed Up and nowhere to go...

I have had a very productive day playing  working with the All Dressed Up collection in the Spring Catalog.  I am planning a class for April, ( yes I know it is already April ) just a few more details to be ironed out.  We will be making  a sampler of different dresses including a pair of bloomers like we used to wear in gym class.  Anyone else tortured in gym class like that ?  Here is a sneak peek of the sampler and one of the cards we may be making, no promises yet... Some of these creations were inspired by Patty Bennet.

I also got a message from My Paper Pumpkin the Stampin Up! subscription service that sends you a kit every month including everything you need to make the surprise projects except adhesive, reminding me that the time to sign up for this month is coming April 10th.


Hi everyone,
Hurry, time is running out to sign up for Paper Pumpkin this month! Sign up by midnight tomorrow (April 10) so you won't miss out on any more kits. And, don't forget to let your customers in on the fun.
Everyone surely won't want to miss out on paper, stamps, and fun-we know you're gonna love it! Remember, each month's kit is only available for a month at a time; go towww.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up.
Don't be the one that misses out.
See ya soon!
-Paper Pumpkin

If you sign up I will even throw in the adhesive, a bottle of my favorite adhesive, Tombow Liquid adhesive will be yours if you chose me as your demonstrator and then email me to let me know you signed up.  If you have any problems signing up please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment