Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a quick side note


Just a quick side note of other things that go on in my life. I have a daughter, she is 21 and a very talented photography student. Won't you please go to Capture Cincinnati and vote for one or all of her photographs, please? She has made it on to the DVD for 2 years in a row and really wants to make it into the book. Strange thing is this all depends on you, not her fantastic photos, but on her popularity and her ability to get votes. So won't you please click here and register and then click on the Yes, I dig it button on top of her photos to vote for her.
And on a stamping note.... DEAL OF THE WEEK #3 is the Fire Square Brads, page 179. Regularly priced at $10.95 now just $6.99. I will be placing an order on Thursday so contact me and order today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment