Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Goodies


Well my favorite UPS man, Owen was here promptly at 11 and brought me my package of new catalog goodies. Before I go play I had to show you the ribbon sampler ring I ordered. Have you ever wanted to order ribbon but you weren't sure of exactly what the ribbon looked like from the catalog description? I am such a visual person I had to get this ribbon sampler ring to share with all of you. Only one problem, now I want all of the ribbons. Are you in the New Richmond area? Well then email me to set up a time for you to come look at all of the beautiful ribbons yourself.

Want to get in on a Ribbon Share? For $13.99 you can get 3 yards of each of the 6 new InColor Polka Dot 1/2 inch Grosgrain Ribbon. Hurry there are only 4 spots left in this share, contact me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment