Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What can you do with a Scrappin Kit?

I bought the Simply Scrappin' Kit Christmas Jingle. These kits are $19.95 and I just discovered they are a fantastic deal. I decided to see what I could make with just one of these kits and I am very pleased with the results. I still have a few large pieces of the DSP paper and one 12 x12 sheet of the textured card stock. Also still have some of the die cuts left. I am going to post the projects every day till I have shown you all of the projects. I sure hope you enjoy them.

Today's post is a 12 Days of Christmas Box. I used the Matchbox Die and I will admit I used some additional Real Red card stock to make this so I cheated a bit. I think the cheating was well worth it, I hope you will agree. This is a view of the top.

1 comment:

  1. I love these kits, too! I'm currently scrapping with Petal Party. Can't wait to see all that you've done with Christmas Jingle ... Patricia

    ReplyDelete