Friday, July 23, 2010

It's always something

I have spent the last couple of days trying my best to figure several things out on this blog. Seems my background disappeared and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. All it took was to ask the kid what I was doing wrong and without even looking at it he told me how to take care of the problem. Problem solved, sure wish I had all of that computer stuff in my pea brain.

Stampin' Up! is having their annual convention in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah and oh how I wish I was there. I am hearing about lots of promotions and the such coming up and can't wait till this info is shared with all of the demos so I can share it with you.

One thing I would like to share today is the Stampin' Up! opportunity. SU! is the perfect part time job for busy people or a full time job for those real go getters. Don't want to make it a business but would love to get your Stampin' Up! fix with a discount? Then become a Hobby Demonstrator. Right now is the perfect time to join my team, call or email me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment