Monday, July 12, 2010

Mini cards, but big fun


I sell cards down at Passage Bookstore in New Richmond, a really nice bookstore down by the mighty Ohio River. There is a skinny spinning rack in the middle of two larger spinning racks and it was just screaming for some 3 x 3 mini cards. I love to make this size cards and I love the little envelopes that Stampin' Up! sells for them, just perfect.

I used the Cheers stamp set and all of the cards have Crystal Effects on top of the drink part of each stamp. Looks really cute in real life.

Just a quickie answer to a question posted in yesterday's comments. The music paper on the Greeting Cards Kids is by Stampin' Up! and is called Newsprint. Every piece in this pack is better than the last. Thanks for your comments, I really love reading them.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! I love the little mini cards, they're so fun!

    I am just getting around to commenting on the blogs I'm now following through Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete