Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lantern found in the clearance aisle



So we were shopping at Home Goods the other day, just browsing, when I saw this little lantern on clearance for $4. I thought it was cute so I bought it and put it on the shelf in my Stampin' Sanctuary and that was that. Then as I was stamping skeletons from the new Holiday Mini, from the stamp set called Piece of Poison and I had an aha moment. Why not stamp skeletons in the windows of the lantern? So out came the White Staz On. Instead of risking breaking the window panes taking them in and out, I stamped on SU! Window Sheets cut to size. I think it came out great and the best part is I can change the windows as I see fit because I held them in place with mini glue dots.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for Hallowe'en.
    The frames on my blog are 6'' x 6''.

    ReplyDelete