Monday, September 19, 2011

Reunion lag


We had a great time at our Family Reunion on Saturday but I must be getting old because I am still worn out.

Today's card is a beautiful one that happened when I was in my monochromatic mood. Notice that I used the debossed side of the card stock. The butterflies are from the Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit and then sponged to really make them pop. Stamped the saying in my favorite color, Crumb Cake, and punched it out and sponged a bit around the edges. Added a little rhinestone and voila a card that was a breeze to make and probably would have taken 10 minutes if I didn't have to search for the supplies I needed. Maybe today should be a cleaning and organizing day!! It is extra gloomy here today so my advice is; GO STAMP SOMETHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment