Saturday, August 11, 2012

Christmas Cheer for Jean


My friend Jean brought over a card making magazine that taught you about balance and colors and all of that artsy stuff and we were enjoying looking thru the examples.  On one page was an adorable tag with a snowman face, just the face not the outline.  I thought I could do that with the Stylin' Snowfolk, (forgive me if that isn't the real name,) stamp set in the catalog.  But unfortunately, I don't own that set, yet anyway.  So I got out Snow Much Fun and made this card.  I love the results although I am thinking I might need to gussy it up a little.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. oh my word... he is TOTALLY CUTE. I love him the way he is. You could add a bird to one of his hands, a bow tie, three jewels to the lower right hand corner.... I don't know, he is pretty darling as he is. love this idea. If we still have the snowflake embossing folder... one embossed snowflake in the upper left corner would be cute too.

    ReplyDelete