Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inspired by Artisans

I saw a card that used the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder and it has been stuck in my head for weeks now.  I think it was on an Artisan Blog Hop.  As I recall the creator used ink and an Aquapainter to color in between the clouds, so I gave it a go.  If this isn't how she did it I am here to tell you this method works!  Used the Tea for Two DSP on the lower half and Word Play to stamp the sentiment.  See a new punched image?  Yep, from the upcoming catalog.  The Marina Mist Striped Organdy Ribbon really added something I think.  Everything used on this card other than the Marina Mist card base will be retiring or is in the Spring Catalog and will all be gone the end of May.  Well not the punch cause you can't even order that yet!   C'mon May 31st, that is when you can order from all 3 catalogs, the Spring Catalog, this year's catalog and the new catalog.  I have a feeling I am going to be very busy on May 31st.

Looking at this card just makes me smile, hope it does the same for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment