Sunday, January 5, 2014

How does it happen?

How does my life go flying by so quickly?   Last post was over 2 months ago, in my defense I have been rather busy, my Mom has been ill and spent over a month in and out of the hospital and then we took an awesome trip to Europe to attend one of my German daughter's wedding.  All four of us went for one week where we went to Amsterdam and then back to Germany for the actual wedding.  Cody flew home and Kaylee, Bert and myself went on with our other German daughter to visit other parts of Germany, Paris and London for another week.  Here is my favorite people photo and my favorite photo from the trip of Paris.

                                                     Kaylee, Cody, Merlin and Simone.
                                       Paris at night, much prettier at night than during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment