Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Zoo Babies and Polka Dots

I needed a baby card and fast to take to a baby shower on Sunday in Columbus.  You would think with all the card making I do I would have one I could just pull out of a stack and be on my merry way.  Well I probably do but I like to make the card to fit the occasion.  So I was inspired by Shana Graf who has the cutest kids and makes some gorgeous cards.  Kaylee and I met here in Salt Lake City last year when we went to Convention. So I inked up the lion out of Zoo Babies and made Shana's card my own  Changed up the colors but pretty much everything else is the same.


Don't forget the Occasions Catalog is in full swing and soon Sale A Bration will start.  Purchase $50 in merchandise not including tax or S&H and you can pick something for free from the Sale A Bration Catalog!  Don't have one?  Well contact me and I will get one right out to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment