Friday, March 21, 2014

Honeycomb Love Ya

I channeled my inner Jan Tink on this one.  I love her cards and wish I had half the talent she does, the colors she uses are always perfect and her humor always has me smiling.

Couple of Sale A Bration freebies on here, time is winding down to get these free once a year goodies.  Spend $50 before tax and S&H and you can earn a free SAB item of your choice.  This card uses the Sweet Sorbet DSP for the background and the free stamp set Petal Parade stamped in White Craft Ink on Strawberry Slush.  See that neat cut out on the Whisper White piece?  It uses the Hexagon Hive Thinlets Die in the Occasion Catalog page 26, $24.95.  It kind of reminds me of the quilt pattern Grandma's Flower Garden.  My Nana made several quilts using this pattern and I think of her everytime I see it.   I also used the Just Saying stamp set and the Word Bubble Framelits Die.  I saved 15% by buying them as a bundle.  I love saving money to buy more stamps, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment