Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vivid Vases with Crystal Effects

Another quick and easy card that uses Bermuda Bay cardstock, Kaleidoscope DSP for the background and vases and Vivid Vases for the focal point.  I cut apart the Vivid Vases stamp set and separated the saying on another wood block.  Easier for me to use that way.  I stamped the vases in black Staz On twice, once on the Whisper White panel and once on a piece of the Kaleidoscope DSP. I fussy cut around the vases and adhered them in place.  Used markers to color in my flowers adhered all the layers to the front, stamped the inside and THEN I carefully used Crystal Effects and set it aside to dry.  It does take awhile and it is really tempting to test it by touching it to see if it is dry but don't, unless you want fingerprints on your vases.  Don't ask how I know.  Patience in not a virtue I own a lot of.  Very easy but very striking in person.  Vivid Vases is in the Occasions Catalog on page 20 in Wood only $11.95. Item # 133818

No comments:

Post a Comment