Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's here, it's here!!

The new Occasions Mini and Sale A Bration catalogs are available for order now!! I just placed an order and earned 9 free SAB sets and a Hostess Level 1 set and a Hostess Level 2 set AND $45 in free merchandise. One thing I was most excited about getting was the free SAB punch, Scallop Trim Border and something you might not even know about the Sweet Treat Cups. My head is swirling with things to put inside of these treat cups. Weddings, Mother's Day, Valentines Day and just plain I Love You type cards would all work with these cups. Don't wait, get in your SAB order today.
They are calling for more snow than originally thought on Thursday so I had best get to the store, our cupboards are bare and the dogs will be eating cereal again if I don't actually go to the store for more than just what we need for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment