Saturday, January 2, 2010

Occasions Mini and Sale A Bration Mini

It seems like all of the mail men and mail women have been snagging up all of the SAB and Occasions minis and looking at the fantastic new products. They are awe struck by the new clear mount stamps and the fantastic savings that clear mount stamps bring. They also love the free Sale A Bration sets that you can earn by spending $50 or having a workshop that reaches $300. And while I am happy for them I am sad for you that you aren't seeing these same great Stampin' Up! products. I have both of these minis and you can come over and drool over anytime until yours gets to you in the mail. I can even have the minis laminated if the drooling gets to be too bad. No worries there.

Stampin' Up! has heard our cries and has given us the go ahead to post the links to both of these awesome mini catalogs. Just remember you can't order out of them till January 5th but you can bet your bottom dollar I have my list ready to go. Look over on the right side for the pictures of these minis and get a cup of coffee and a bib and be ready to drool over some of the most wonderful stampin' stuff I have seen since the last mini!!!

And if that isn't enough... Heart Treat cups and stamp set starts on the 5th AND the Country Living Magazine Cards A La Carte stamp and stationary set too. I really want both and I know you will too. Click on the links to the right for your chance to see both sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment