Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ribbon share


I am offering another ribbon share of the beautiful 5/8" Satin ribbons in the Occasion Mini. Nine gorgeous colors come in one yard increments, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray. Each one more beautiful than the next and they tie like a dream. You can purchase one yard of each for $7.00, 2 yards of each for $14.00 or 3 yards of each for $21.00. I will be placing another order for these ribbons soon so get your spot saved in the next shipment.

The card on the top of these to die for ribbons uses the set in the Occasion Mini, I (Heart) Hearts, which I purchased in the clear mount and I can safely say it will be clear mounted stamps for me from here on out. The clear mount blocks fit perfectly in my fingers just like the wood mounted stamps used to fit. BUT, I can see exactly where to place each and every heart. So easy and a significant savings. This set, I (Heart) Hearts, is only $18.95 for a set of 8 stamps and fits into a case the size of a DVD. Call or email and come see them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment